Enhancing the circular economy:
Biomass to High Value Materials
Transition to a bio-based economy
What We Do
CELLICON G2 - TECHNOLOGY
CELLiCON created the innovative G2 technology to separate biomass into its usable, sustainable products: nanocellulose and pure lignin.
How It Works
- Fractionates biomass into valuable products.
- Enables manufacturing of high quality nano-cellulose and lignin.
- Is a fast working technology (no enzymes involved).
- At low energy and low costs.
Nano-cellulose is a building block for a multitude of materials and products in many potential large markets!
G2 Pure lignin
With this technology (“G2”) the opportunity arises to produce various high value lignin such as:
– HQ Lignin as construction materials (High Tech Wood)
– HQ Lignin for Bio-Aromatics MF (precursors for Surfactants and Carbon Fibers)
– HQ Lignin as bio-component in polymeric materials, batteries etc.
Chairman Board of Directors, Director
Arno van de Ven
R&D Director, Director
Each of CELLiCON's team member is amazing in their own right, but together they are what makes CELLiCON such a unique company. CELLiCON's team is a tight-knit, talented group with a shared vision of delivering innovative and ground-breaking results for a better, more sustainable future.